Browse the compendium
Compendium (noun): a summary or abridgment.
Click the icons to the right to check out a sampling of my work.
- What The Kpop’s memorial broadcast in honor of SHINee’s Jonghyun. The portion of the broadcast during which I am interviewed is Part 2: Making Our World a Better Place. Broadcast and recorded January 5, 2018.
- TV interview with “Fairy Tale Access.” Released June 15, 2015.
- Audio interview with Asian entertainment magazine K-Crush America for their inaugural author telesummit. Released Jan. 26, 2015.
- Interview with Author Teresa Santoski Question and answer session with Christian writer and editor extraordinaire Clarice James. Published June 24, 2014.
- Christian K-Pop fans! Get “Prayers for Oppa”! Blog post by Manila-based Filipino-Christian blogger and K-Pop enthusiast Ganns Deen. Published April 16, 2014.
- How Journalism Helped Author Teresa Santoski Hone Her Craft Spotlight Feature for The Penmen Review, Southern New Hampshire University’s online journal for creative writers. Published March 11, 2014.
- Special guest on Dave and Sid’s Unnamed Podcast to talk about how the word is spreading about Prayers for Oppa as well as my adventures attending a K-pop concert in New York City. Recorded Feb. 3, 2014. (30:05.)
- Faith in music: Author pens devotional book for pop music fans and bands Cover story for Encore, the weekly arts and entertainment magazine of The Telegraph, Nashua, NH. Published Nov. 21, 2013.
- Special guest on Dave and Sid’s Unnamed Podcast to talk about Prayers for Oppa, as well as anime and East Asian pop music. Includes links to some of my favorite K-pop and J-pop groups. Recorded Nov. 18, 2013. (30:17.)
- Bonus all-anime edition of Dave and Sid’s Unnamed Podcast, in which we discuss how we became interested in anime and our favorite series. My topics include “Shoujo Kakumei Utena,” “Rurouni Kenshin,” “Prince of Tennis” and “Samurai Pizza Cats,” as well as anime and performer fan service and Vic Mignogna’s recording of the Gospel of John. Recorded Nov. 18, 2013. (2:25:18.)